Working to inspire others to express their creativity to bless others.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

It's time for Christmas!  Yesterday I finished my cards and thought I'd post just a few of them.  I wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year.  Enjoy all the special times and special projects.  (Yes...even the shopping!)  

Love this Silver Shimmer Trim.  It has an adhesive back and is super easy to put on cards or scrapbook layouts.  Also, the bow is using the Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon.....tops it off with bling.



This is actually  large bow made with the Cricut Artiste.  It measures  about 5" across .  I used plain white cardstock and then stamped in with Cranberry Ink Snowflakes.

This is my version of a Christmas Poinsettia. I'm using this tag on a gift  this weekend  for an early Christmas Party I'm attending

12" x 12" Christmas Layout, Page 1

12" x 12" Christmas Layout, Page 2 

Couldn't resist adding this picture.  This is Ladan, my youngest grandson who is adding  the star to my  family room tree.  Lots of responsibility!!  My son-in-law Matt is lifting him up, and my granddaughter Lexi is in the forefront enjoying it, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment