Working to inspire others to express their creativity to bless others.

Monday, November 5, 2012

What's Happening???

I finally made the cards from the Avonlea Cardmaking Kit.  There are two of these kits in the Autumn/Winter Close to My Heart Catalog.  The other is a Christmas theme.  Each kit makes 15 beautiful cards, 5 each of 3 designs. It's really not difficult.  Complete instructions are included.  It took me around 2 hours to complete.  All embellishments are also included, so you can use the coordinating ribbon and bling.






The November Stamp of the Month is "Capture the Date".  When I looked at this set originally, I was not sure what I'd do with it, but once I started playing with it a bit, I came up with lots of ideas for it.  The other really neat thing about the November special set is that when spending $50, you not only get it for $5.00, but the company will be making a $1.00 donation to the Hurricane Sandy effort for each set sold!  Just another way to help those Americans along the East Coast who are in need.


It is so much fun to personalize a card for each special person on your birthday list.  



As I begin looking toward Christmas, I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to create a Gift Card Holder.  It's quick and easy to make.  What a neat gift....who doesn't enjoy Gift Cards?!!








No comments:

Post a Comment