Working to inspire others to express their creativity to bless others.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Notebook & Bookmark














Our church started a new Bible Study last week, so that gave me an excuse to make myself a notebook for notes and a new bookmark. I should have taken a picture of my old bookmark....you'd all laugh....it's a bit tattered and torn. My Bible cover is a burgundy/red color, so the Tulip cardstock blended nicely. The tassel is made from silvery string (you can also use embroidery floss.) I stamped the Chocolate brown cardstock with a flourish stamp from the new set entitled Cherished Flourishes on page 62 of the Spring Idea Book. My initial is stamped with the Baroque Alphabet stamp set. You, too, can take a 94 cent notebook and make something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment