Working to inspire others to express their creativity to bless others.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Ladan & My Creations Cube

Ladan turned four yesterday, and this was his birthday card. Little "Robot" guy is from a cute set of robot figures, rightly entitled "Robot Power". I used paper from a packet called Tinkerin'. You have to love the color combination of Twilight, Clover Meadow and Sunny Yellow. There are lots of fun patterns in this packet that make card making simple!














I took a few minutes to stamp all the little robots in the set to make a set of cut-outs for him. This is kind of like paper dolls for boys!!















Last week I finally started a project I've been wanting to do for a long time. Close to My Heart carries a cube that comes flat with scored lines so that you can easily assemble a 5 " cube. You can put pictures on each side, but I wanted to put Bible verses on mine. It's a fun way to use embellishments!



































































































1 comment: